Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I know you're a travellin man


Recent events just really make me feel this DJ Honda/Mos Def song, like really feel it. I know I've posteed it a lot before, But i recently have been jamming to the instrumental and throwing verses on top of that. All the covers of it have really got me going.

 

I think a woman's version needs to be done. Yknow how i mean? But I would make it about how, if you can just up and leave- how are you going to expect me to stand still. I know you don't even expect that. So why make someone in your life a priority when to them, you're just an option.

Forget em.

Let the rhythm hit em.

I know you're a travellin man -
Movin through places, space and time
Gotta lot things you got to do
But god knows I aint gonna wait for you - baby boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment